Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Personal Finance Content Writer to join their expanding team in London. The firm operates on a global basis and has head offices located around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and build awareness of the firms Personal Investing business through developing and implementing ideas for influential content.
- Write about a broad array of research subjects such as tax wrappers; personal pensions; product combinations etc.
- Gather information and liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Build productive relationships first and foremost with Personal Investing, colleagues in Distribution and other stakeholders across the business
Key requirements will include:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Deep knowledge of personal finance.
- At least three years of experience writing about personal finance for consumers at a news outlet, asset manager, financial services provider, research consultancy or PR agency.
- Editing and proof-reading experience.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now