Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our wealth clients is currently seeking a Associate Director- Head of Relationship Management - Regions to join their expanding team in London. The role falls under the auspices of the wealth arm of a large and prominent investment manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The role centres around the management and coaching of the wealth teams in order to enable Customer Development, Retention and Acquisition
- Provide a personalised service to manage new and current wealth investors
- The management, service outcomes, retention and growth of wealth investors will fall under your responsibility through active team management of customer communications.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in all interactions.
Key requirements will include:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Wealth business preferred
- Proven coaching and development skills in a team environment
- Must be minimum of RDR Level 4 qualified (level 6 preferred).
- Held a Regulated Advice Manager role for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now