Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our wealth clients is currently seeking an Associate Director to join their expanding team in London. The role falls under the auspices of the wealth arm of a large and prominent investment manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- By providing a personalised service, manage, guide, retain and develop new and existing Wealth investors
- Take team responsibility for a group of Wealth investors and actively manage the relationship through customer communication
- Resolve client problems by the Wealth Service team in a timely and efficient manner
- Direct, guide and bring in new Wealth investors to the business.
Key requirements will include:
- Proven Retail Financial Services sales and service experience
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Wealth business preferred
- Experienced in servicing high net worth clients
- Good investment and industry knowledge RDR - Level 4 qualified, and ideally holding IMC
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now