Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our leading investment management clients that cater to both retail and institutional client channels are looking for a UK Retail Marketing Communications Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
This is an extremely, broad, dynamic and senior role where you would be responsible for gearing the strategic planning and implementation of marketing communication campaigns for the key Financial Institution Client groupings (FIG).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Financial Institutions client group, including the evolving market structure and dynamics, regulatory and political factors, competitor landscape and associated client needs/requirements.
- From start to finish, strategize, implement and co-ordinate marketing communications campaigns for FIG clients (and wider channel as required), ;while working with key internal stakeholders to ensure thorough alignment of projects.
- Managing the overall budget for the rolling out of the campaigns.
- Work closely with Head of UK Retail Channel Marketing, Sales and Product Managers, to identify requirements and opportunities to produce new content across appropriate media.
Key requirements will include:
- Previous marketing communications / financial services experience
- Proven creative and investment writing skills
- Proven people management skills
- Project / campaign management experience may be preferred
- A good understanding of financial markets and the fund management industry
- Knowledge of working with Marketing Automation platforms an advantage
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophie Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now