Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent investment management clients is currently seeking an Event Co-ordinator on a long-term temporary basis join their team in London.
This individual will work closely with the Event Manager (EMEA) in order to support the broader marketing planning and execution efforts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Event Manager in order to implement and co-ordinate effective events across the EMEA region
- Supporting the Marketing and Relationship management team through acting as deputy in the cases where the Event Manager is out of office.
- Working and supporting individual European countries through project managing and reviewing events; while working closely with internal stakeholders (the sales teams in particular).
- Support the virtual event schedule
Key requirements will include:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in event or project coordination preferably within financial services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience working with CRM databases and data management tools
- Ability to travel across EMEA for events ( 10% of the time)
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now