Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our leading asset management clients that delivers a broad array of investment strategies and products are looking for a Business Development Services Specialist (Equities) to join them on a permanent basis in London.
This role is positioned within the Global Marketing segment of the business; while being an active member of the Business Development Services team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce high quality, client focused, accurate and compliant Equity RFPs, RFIs, DDQs within the agreed deliverable timeframe, adhering to relevant rules and guidelines.
- Deliver compelling submissions of customised Equity product objects and capabilities in order to support the firms broader business growth of prospecting new clients.
- Project manage the co-ordination the full RFP process; while ensuring open and clear communications with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Product, Distribution, Infrastructure and other subject matter experts to obtain accurate information and prepare detailed proposal content.
Key requirements will include:
- Candidates should have a Financial or Asset Management background with experience in an RFP role.
- Experience in relation to equity products is desirable
- Experience using a content database (i.e. Qvidian or equivalent) is advantageous
- Degree Educated or Equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophie Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now