Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our leading financial information services clients is currently seeking a Business Relationship Manager (Senior Associate) to join their expanding team in London. The firm operates on a global basis and has head offices located around the world.
They key focus of this varied role is engaging in relationship management activities and in assisting the Senior Director in maintaining existing relationships with EMEA FIG issuers and other market participants. This individual will engage in business development and marketing activities in order to strengthen the firms marketing positioning and prospects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- -Develop and monitor a new business pipeline
- -Assist with organising internal and external marketing meetings for Business Relationship Managers
- -Creation and preparation of pitch books and various other marketing materials
- -Over time, engage and interact with external relationships
Key requirements will include:
- Previous experience within financial services or strong interest in developing financial market knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM systems, specifically Salesforce would be highly useful
- l Knowledge or aptitude to work with market data systems such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Degree educated or Equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now