Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our prominent investment management clients is currently seeking a RFP Specialist to join their team on a long-term temporary basis in London.
- The core focus of the role is to produce timely and accurate RFPs, RFIs, DDQs.
- Effective management of established RFP process from inception through to delivery, pre-meets, allocation and follow-through of resources, effective draft management and workflow
- Utilising his/her PMAPs experience to support the maintenance of content on the RFP content database
- Taking on the responsibility of being the RFP Team subject matter expert (SME) for assigned areas
- Good level of investment knowledge across a broad range of investment products
- Familiarity with investment management operations and back office systems
- Writing skills that enable the individual to represent the capabilities of the firm to clients
- Experience in contributing to the acquisition of winning new business in a range of markets
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Chris Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now