Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an independently managed global asset manager, which provides investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals. They are currently seeking a Senior IR Associate join their private equity infrastructure arm in London.
- Build the client base for the business through engaging in active business development (Fundraising) activities
- Maintaining and managing existing investor relationships
- Engaging in the preparation of investor reporting
- Assistance with investor co-investment in assets
- Desire to work in the private equity space
- Experience in investment banking or in a corporate finance advisory role or investment experience in private equity or infrastructure funds.
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now