Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global investment management clients is currently seeking a Senior RFP Writer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis in London.
In this role you will be catering to institutional and wholesale clients by supporting the firms investment services through the completion of RFPs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completes RFPs, RFIs and related documents for institutional and wholesale clients.
- Ensuring there is high quality articulation to clients of the firm with regards to the philosophy and fund offerings of the firm through working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with RFP colleagues in different remits and regions
- Deliver high quality client documents in short timeframes.
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs and related client documents, including regulations, compliance requirements and delivery processes.
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards (GIPS).
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now