Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our asset management clients is currently seeking an RFP Manager to join their expanding team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project-manage the production of questionnaires to ensure quality, consistency, persuasiveness and timeliness of answers.
- Interact with the Organisation & Projects team and other teams to develop and improve the marketing tools
- Build strong relationships with Institutional Clients, Consultant Relations, Compliance and Investment professionals to ensure efficiency and consistency of message
Key requirements will include:
- University degree
- Institutional RFP experience within an asset management organisation
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of alternative investment products (Preferred)
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now