Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our discretionary investment management clients is currently seeking a Marketing Executive International to join their team in London.
Through working with internal stakeholders in a variety of local and international offices, you will be expected to assist in the creation and implementation of the firms strategic marketing plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of marketing initiatives and projects aimed at the international market.
- Engage in the full roll-out of the marketing plan in such a way as to achieve the firm strategic marketing objectives
- Plan, manage and execute events whilst engaging in information sharing and planning co-ordination with internal stakeholders
- Creating a variety of marketing collateral to be distributed to clients through a variety of channels.
- Ideally the candidate should have an Arts background; marketing will be useful but not essential
-Degree educated or equivalent.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now