Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an independently managed global asset manager, which provides investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals. They are currently seeking a PR Manager to permanently join their team in London.
- Create and manage the media relations strategy for the firm and the International business that it holds.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop dynamic content for external media channels
- Enhance the reputation of the investment manager through acting as the primary spokesperson for the firm
- Support international marketing campaigns through creating and implementing unique media marketing plans.
- At least 5 years experience in a PR/media relations role with a global asset management company, or an agency serving the investment industry
- Experience of managing media strategies for a high-profile organisation
- Strong relationships with key media contacts in both the international and UK press
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of international and UK media relations practices and the European and UK regulatory environment.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Chris Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now