Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our asset management clients is currently seeking a Business Development Director (covering Scotland and North East England) to join their team in London. This company is one of the UK's largest providers of high-quality financial planning advice discretionary investment services and financial planning advice.
Through utilising the firms full range of investment services; this individual will create lasting partnerships and business opportunities with intermediaries in the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing lasting business partnerships with Intermediaries throughout the UK.
- Understand, articulate and sell the full range of investment products offered by the firm
- Ensuring there is alignment between personal achievements and objectives with the firms business objectives.
- Demonstrate good investment knowledge.
- At least ten years experience operating in the retail financial services environment with specific exposure to the UK intermediary market.
- Experience in the distribution of investment funds and/or Discretionary Fund Management in the UK intermediary market.
- Qualified to QCA Level 4 or above.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now