Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global and largest European investment management clients is currently seeking a Marketing Planning Executive to join their expanding team on a long-term temporary basis in London.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the firms event strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high quality campaigns and marketing activities through working with various internal stakeholders
- Writing online and offline media plan briefs to support the intermediary marketing campaigns
- Using CRM tools to source data on target audiences in order to support communication activities
- Providing active support in the delivery of communications campaigns that best position the branding of the firm and market segments.
- Experience of project planning marketing campaigns for the IFA UK market
- Customer user experience and understanding
- Investment knowledge of Retail investment strategies and markets
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now