Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our long-established investment management clients is currently seeking an International Client Manager to permanently join their team in London.
This individual will be responsible for managing European institutional client relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Director in being the key point of contact for top tier clients; while standing in for the Client Director when necessary
- Providing Investment guidelines
- Liaising with the client reporting teams to ensure reports are delivered on a timely and efficient basis
- Developing a strong understanding of the firms fund strategies in order to best service clients
Key requirements will include:
- Experience with on-boarding and client management for Europe
- Has a client-first approach to client servicing and management
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now