Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our largest investment management clients is currently seeking an IR Administrative Assistant to permanently join their team in London
In this role you will be facing client and senior management and engage in the full administrative support responsibilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and manage individual, meeting and team calendars with complex schedules
- Assisting with investor requests and daily queries
- The firms investor database and client data will need to be maintained
- The IR group mailbox will need to be actively managed
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience in an administrative role
- Financial services experience helpful, as well as small business/start up.
- Degree educated.
- CRM experience
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now