Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking an RFP Writer to join their expanding team in London.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality RFPs and RFIs, and increasing product intelligence to support new business opportunities for the firm. These outputs would have a direct impact on the firms revenue targets at a global level.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Respond to information requests from prospects, existing clients and consulting firms as directed by Sales, Relationship Management and Consultant Relations associates
- Project manage the end to end RFP process
- Write accurate, compelling and high quality RFP, RFI and DDQ documents, tailoring the content to the requirements of prospective and existing clients, institutional and wholesale
- Maintain and enhance PMAPS library of RFP answers and quarterly DDQs
- Oversee the timely completion of consultant databases and manage relationships with service providers
Key requirements will include:
- A track record of winning RFP, gained within asset management
- Excellent writing ability which passionately reflects the subject matte
- Degree educated or Equivalent and Investment Management Certificate (Preferred)
- A range of IT skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Acrobat. Proposal Management Software (PMAPS), SalesLogix.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now