Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading global asset manager, which provides investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals. They are currently seeking a EMEA Corporate Communications Individual in a long term temporary role to join their team in London.
- Develop, foster and maintain strong working relationships with news media
- Arrange and facilitate media interviews with trained spokespeople across the firm, ensuring the topic is defined and the spokesperson is briefed in advance with the relevant key messages
- Be an active member of the EMEA Corporate Communications team working closely with team members on the Continent, New York and in Asia to plan and conduct media relations activities that directly supports the EMEA Retail business' commercial priorities
- Oversee the coordination and distribution of written materials including press releases, by-lined articles and reports relating to the business, tailoring as appropriate according to individual country nuances relating to brand, product and capability
- Target a defined list of core journalists and publications creating and maintaining a process for regular outreach to the media to ensure the company is perceived by journalists as a thought leader on a broad range of topics and themes.
- A strong and demonstrable background in financial services PR working across multiple markets and/or channels.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and capable of engaging in high level dialogue with senior executives and journalists
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional writing ability a must.
- Strong experience in brand and reputation management
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regard to changes in strategy and project plans.
- Strong project management skills
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now