Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an independently managed global asset manager, which provides investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals. They are currently seeking a Digital Solutions Analyst to join their team in London.
- Interact with team, business and external stakeholders to suggest additional functionality requirements.
- Assist in coordinating the delivery of enhancements
- Support and assist with the development of our secure portal for institutional clients and their advisors, working closely with our servicing teams
- Provide training and ad-hoc support on system functionality and associated procedures/ best practice guidelines to ensure adoption levels and data integrity are maximised
- Project manage end-to-end solution delivery including the preparation of functional specifications, requirements gathering with stakeholders and data analysis.
- Technical qualifications including Saleforce Certified Administrator, ADM 201 level or above, ETL tools experience, advance MS Excel skills and Saleforce Dataloader
- Previous experience in client services or a sales environment, familiarity working woth Salesforce and Operational Data Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities in data manipulation
- Knowledge of the surrounding environment with the ability to see developments in the CRM space and utilising them for the business
- Strong academic credentials
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now