Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic Hedge Fund clients is currently seeking an Investor Relations candidate to join their team on a Permanent basis in London
- Work closely with Head of IR to maintain (and potentially grow) a global investor base by performing monthly investor calls and conducting onsite meetings.
- Share responsibility for creating and maintain marketing materials newsletter, pitch book, presentations etc.
- Manage daily queries and complete questionnaires, RFPs and due diligence requests from investors and prospects
- Assist managing the relationship with SS&C capital activity, investor queries, reconciliation of flows between IM and Advisors.
- Ensuring activity (call reports, meetings etc.) and maintenance of investor database and client data CRM (Backstop), Investor Portal and Website.
- Assist managing subscription documents; liaise with SS&C/Legal to ensure data is up to date.
- Work with Head of IR to produce and update periodical presentations to sr. management on Investor status and IR coverage and strategy. And, other ad hoc meetings.
- Investor relations, sales support, client services background would be ideal
- Work experience in similar hedge fund/Boutique Asset Manager role
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as a Great team player
- Well-organized with a problem-solving approach
- Product Knowledge
- Robust knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Suite
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now