Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a FinTech company providing financial solutions to Investment Banks. They are currently seeking a Junior Analyst to join their team in London.
This is an opportunity to gain comprehensive knowledge of derivatives and other financial products whilst providing the individual the environment to hone coding skills.
- Setting up and maintaining document creation and workflow rules in connection with their core product, a web-based document automation solution used by a number of international banks
- Having daily contact with their clients, many of which are large investment banks based in New York and London.
- A degree in Finance/Economics/Computer Science would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Options / Futures (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Structured Products / Derivatives (This is ideal, but not expected)
- Some experience in basic logic / coding (Preferred)
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now