Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team in London on a long-term temporary basis.
The key objective of this role is to support the planning, design and delivery of the firms B2B digital marketing strategy across multiple regions, client varieties and mediums. This individual will be reporting into the digital marketing manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the digital marketing manager as required on the teams annual digital strategy and on individual campaigns.
- Project manage digital pieces as required by the digital marketing manager.
- Assist in the delivery and design of digital campaign assets
- Support the digital marketing manager in any projects relating to the website
Key requirements will include:
- Experience of web strategy and design in support of marketing functions within the financial services sector is essential.
- Experience of working on digital projects
- Direct and practical experience of successful marketing executions in multiple markets across Europe (institutional and wholesale clients)
- Experience of the delivery of digital and multimedia strategies and services
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now