Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to permanently join their team in London.
The primary focus of this role will include being responsible for creating, improving and maintaining the messaging, positioning and marketing collateral for the firms fund range and broader investment capabilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead in formulating product messaging and content for both UCITS and non-UCITS fund launches
- Formulating the marketing story for each fund through developing product messaging and the analysis of competitor fund collateral.
- Planning and implementing product messaging and creatives for EMEA/UK campaigns
- Ensuring the timely delivery of fund content and data to internal teams for fund launches.
Key requirements will include:
- Relevant experience in a Marketing role at an asset manager.
- Experience in the creation of fund promotional material (fund profiles, pitchbooks and other marketing collateral).
- Strong knowledge of UCITS and local fund ranges marketing rules in the UK and Europe.
- Strong knowledge of retail marketing and fund categories in EMEA databases
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now