Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Head of Northern European Wholesale Marketing to permanently join their team in London and will be the key link to the firms Northern European offices.
The purpose of this role is to act as the primary marketing contact for the Northern European wholesale channel Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux and Nordics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build solid relationships with Country Heads to understand Sales targets and objectives
- To help develop marketing strategy and plans for sales channels in line with business objectives.
- To work with wider Global Marketing function to ensure successful delivery of plans/campaigns
- Working with local marketing teams to plan, create and implement marketing communication programmes
- Fluency in German and English essential
- Knowledge of Northern European distribution and product biases
- Ability to understand corporate strategy and objectives and shape the appropriate marketing strategies across Northern Europe target markets.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now