Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking an Investment Writer to permanently join their team in London. This client has been rated one of the UKS largest fund management companies with assets under management amounting to over £106.2 billion.
The primary role of the Investment Writer is to create and edit written content for use across the business, as well as creating compelling content for both institutional and wholesale channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual / interim reports which are required for most of the firms funds.
- Work proactively and reactively with both Distribution partners and front office to drive content ideas
- Support the Marketing Content Manager to deliver a content programme that supports sales and retention efforts across required channels
- Create or edit material for use in articles, trade press, blog posts and other formats
Key requirements will include:
- Thorough understanding of fixed income markets notably government bonds and credit
- Strong understanding of investment products, in particular unit trusts/OEICs and pooled pension funds
- Good current knowledge of wholesale and institutional markets and client base
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now