Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our alternative investment management clients is currently seeking a Client Services Specialist to permanently join their expanding team in London. Specialising in private and liquid markets, the firm runs over 100 billion US dollars of client capital.
The role holder will be required to perform a wide range of duties including handling client queries, assisting in pitch presentation, marketing materials, DDQs/RFPs and reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with day to day contact with internal and external clients, facilitating their requirements and coordinating internal support where required
- Create, edit and manage RFPs (and associated databases) for corporate and product related solutions to an excellent standard
- Create, format and edit pre and post sales marketing materials (including presentations, factsheets, ad hoc materials) at both a corporate, product and client level
- Assist with client reporting requirements as required
Key requirements will include:
- Relevant Client Service experience, ideally within the hedge fund industry or asset management
- Proven experience in writing, editing and executing RFPs
- Degree Educated or Equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now