Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our long-established investment management clients is currently seeking Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in London on a long-term fixed basis.
The primary role of Digital Marketing Manager will have very clear responsibilities in the areas of campaigns, digital paid media, social and email.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing online campaigns
- Managing digital media agencies and budgets for online campaigns and promotions.
- Working with the content team to manage the ongoing content strategy, calendar, upload, syndication, reporting and marketing insights
- Create or edit material for use in articles, trade press, blog posts and other formats
- Lead the global marketing development of eCRM
Key requirements will include:
- Utilising enterprise content management systems eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Marketing automation systems eg: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Using analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now