Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our long-established investment management clients is currently seeking a RFP Specialist (with a strong focus on Fixed Income & ESG) to permanently join their team in London.
The RFP Specialist will complete Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for prospects and clients; while working closely with Distribution and Product teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accurate, complete first drafts and polished final, compliant RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and related materials. Ultimately, these activities need to support the gaining of new clients and servicing of existing clients.
- Specialise in Fixed Income, ESG and firm-wide information
- Ensure submissions are completed by the required deadline
- Contribute to team and department initiatives.
Key requirements will include:
- Financial services or asset management experience is desirable. Asset management RFP experience is advantageous.
- Experience in relation to Fixed Income securities or investment products.
- Experience in relation ESG and firm-wide information is advantageous.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now