Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our institutionally-focused investment firm clients is currently seeking a RFP Writer to join their team in London.
The primary role of the RFP Writer is to coordinate with groups across the firm to gather information and to write accurate and consistent responses to RFPs, DDQs and ongoing data requests.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of quarter-end deliverables that includes updating firm DDQs and consultant questionnaires
- Work closely with colleagues and internal subject matter experts to meet delivery deadlines
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of RFP Library
Key requirements will include:
- Solid academic background with a preference for a finance/marketing related degree (IMC or CFA study would be a plus)
- Demonstrable experience in an RFP role with a fixed income/credit focus)
- Good working knowledge of asset management industry
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now