Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic investment management clients is currently seeking a Telephone Sales Executive to join their team on a long term temporary basis in London.
The primary role of the Telephone Sales Executive is to support the firms Distribution team in generating meetings through targeted calling of prospects and management of territory to implement the firm as the investment solution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Head of Desk on events preparation and follow up strategy.
- Planning, preparing and delivering sales campaigns
- Work effectively with internal sales teams and other internal resources across the wider business
- Execute and deliver a series of sales campaigns across the UK advisor and the third party distribution market.
Key requirements will include:
- Demonstrate previous experience in a telephone based sales or sales support environment within the asset management sector
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the investment industry, particularly within asset management
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now