Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global asset management clients is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to permanently join their team in London.
In this role you will be required to act as the principle user of the firms CMS, be the focal point for all regional marketing teams in assessing their content needs and to report on the impact of changes made to the site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Digital Campaign and Content Manager in the delivery of key marketing campaigns across international websites.
- Management and constant review of the BAU pipeline, ensuring requests are prioritised and delivered on time.
- Working with stakeholders across the UK and international sites to deliver against their agreed programmes of work.
- Training of new users of the content management system.
- Communicating latest CMS enhancements and updating documentation for use across regional marketing and content teams.
Key requirements will include:
-Previous editing experience using content management systems
-Knowledge of HTML and CSS to be able to update elements of code where required.
-Working knowledge of image editing software with the ability to make updates to images and to optimise them to improve performance.
-Being able to communicate with agencies, internal technology and marketing teams on best practice for the delivery of content.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or at Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now