Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking Marketing Project Co-ordinator to join their growing team London. The firm has a strong European presence and invests billions of US dollars for institutional investors and financial institutions on a global scale.
The Marketing Project Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing the planning, scheduling and execution of the Communications and Marketing teams proactive activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with different teams within Communications and Marketing (investment communications, PR, digital, marketing and events) to co-ordinate and deliver integrated campaigns
- Managing the scheduling of activity for the team and supporting the implementation of better processes around regular deliverables
- Ensuring the production and delivery of timely and relevant collateral for target audiences globally in line with strategic priorities.
- Co-ordinating and planning both regional marketing activities and broader, global campaigns
- A strong track record in marketing co-ordination, ideally in an asset management or broader financial services
- Experience in delivering multi channel, offline and online, B2B campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now