Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global equity investment clients is currently seeking an individual who will support the Client services team within the company. The firm is growing at a rapid rate since they manage assets of over US$62bn for a large variety of clients across the globe.
This is a permanent position within the Client Service team that offers hands-on responsibility in a key support role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- assisting with completion of Requests for Information and client questionnaires
- responding to client, consultant and prospects ad hoc requests for information
- performing portfolio analysis for the benefit of the client team
- providing cover for presentations
- assisting with the regular update of product information and characteristics
-The ideal candidate must have experience in a similar client facing role essential
-Previous experience with eVestment/consultant databases would be beneficial
-Good interpersonal and communication skills
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Sophia Deen on 0203 145 3377 or Sophia.Deen@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now