Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our prestigious investment management clients is currently seeking an Associate RFP Editor to join their expanding team in London.
This firm has a track record of meeting the investment objectives of individuals, institutions and financial intermediaries and has an long-lasting commitment to building lasting partnerships that leverage their distinctive expertise across asset classes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing RFP/DDQ/RFI requests from start to finish
- Utilizing the RFP content repository (PMAPS) to identify potential responses for questions while evaluating the appropriateness of existing content
- Effectively collaborating with the entire value of stakeholders required for effective proposal creation:
oEfficiently oversee or execute SME reach outs on outliers.
oCollaborating with market-facing associates at a good level of firm/product knowledge, and client/prospect understanding.
- Contributing to the development of the teams processes and procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working in this field
-Strong editing/writing and project management skills
-Meaningful understanding of the investment industry
-Degree educated or equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now