Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A financial technology firm that is widely considered to be a great fintech name in the market is currently seeking an internal communication specialist to join their expanding team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Business leaders by helping to initiate, coordinate and execute the firms communications plans for their areas.
- Build trust and credibility as a communications partner to senior executives, providing sound advice and effective internal communications strategic planning.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication channels providing context, clarity, consistency, aligned with the company's strategic priorities.
- Proven track record of advising and providing communications support to executive management level
- Experience in Change management communications
- Ability to manage and deliver projects and timelines with colleagues without direct supervisory support
- Degree educated or equivalent with a focus in journalism, communications, PR or marketing
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now