Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A leading European investment management firm with a unique culture are currently seeking an RFP Writer to join their RFP team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality, tailored responses to information requests from retail and institutional investors, which communicate their competitive advantages and product features in a clear and compelling proposal.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to:
o Requests for Proposals
o Requests for Information
o Due diligence questionnaires
o Consultant requests and surveys
- Developing a strong knowledge of the key institutional products and mandates
- Crafting high quality documents using the RFP database to source standard answers
- Actively contributing to the on-going improvement of RFP content, processes and systems
- Strong technical understanding of multi-asset investments including equities and real estate debt.
- Experience working in investment management in a similar RFP role.
- Experience writing responses for institutional and retail RFPs
- Ability to produce a high quality document, capable of generating a competitive advantage in the market
- Hold the IMC qualification or equivalent, or be willing to undergo an exam.
For more information please get in touch with Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or email Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now