Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an independently managed global asset manager and are currently seeking a Digital Communications Specialist to join their team in London.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of the digital marketing activity.
- Delivers strategy, innovation, and execution to all areas of the business across the full digital marketing spectrum.
- Execute country level marketing plans for the region, helping to deliver brand and product campaigns
- Manage digital campaign activity from conception to delivery and have in-depth knowledge of the technical detail that underpins multi-channel digital marketing activity.
- Strong project management skills coupled with proven innovation delivery across a range of campaign management, CRM, content management and collaboration platforms would be highly beneficial.
- The successful candidate will display a proven track record of digital marketing and innovation delivery across a broad range of social media and digital marketing disciplines.
- Integrated digital campaign management
- Web content creation and publishing
- Significant Asset Management experience
- Product, market and distribution knowledge
- Experience in marketing to financial intermediaries
- European language skills desirable
For more information on this role or to hear about more roles within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now