Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our talented and dedicated clients who are one of the leading financial service providers is currently seeking a Head of Digital Product and Communications to join their team in London/Hove.
This firm aim to support clients in reaching financial security, and with a main focus on social responsibility and currently £394bn AUM developed in over 170 years of working, they provide confidence to investors in their ability to manage investments.
As the Head of Digital Product and Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for leading effective communication strategies and technology solutions within DC workplace pensions.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Product and Communications will include
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to develop compelling and engaging communication solutions in line with business needs
- Analysing the competitive environment and trends to influence new innovative communications
- Measuring the impact of communication propositions and online solutions
- Agree channel strategies alongside the Head of Marketing Services
- Lead a high performing communications team in ensuring consistency and performance is maximised
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in a similar senior product proposition role within Financial Services and have examples of success within this type of role. They will have a strong commercial background of developing successful strategies and experience leading digital proposition teams. A professional investment related qualification will also be desired.
For more information on this role or to hear more about roles within financial services, please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3383, or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now