Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our clients, a leading firm in the UK and Ireland insurance market is currently seeking a Partnerships Marketing Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
This firm provide specialist client-tailored insurance and best in class activities to continue to maintain their strong market growth and outstanding returns.
As the Partnerships Marketing Manager you will be reporting to the Head of UK Brand within the UK Marketing team and leading the strategy for marketing across a range of products.
Responsibilities of the Partnerships Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing new marketing approaches through customer analysis and monitoring of campaign performance
- Leading agencies to deliver high quality marketing
- Providing leadership and development to a Marketing Executive
- Building relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Managing the marketing budget
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar marketing partnerships role within Financial Services or Insurance. They will have the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels both internally and externally and the ability to develop marketing strategies effectively.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now