Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a marketing specialist to join their hedge fund investment specialist division in London. With the firm operating in numerous countries and acquiring funds over $16.0 billion; this role presents exciting opportunities.
This firm requires an individual who is experienced in utilising marketing materials, and, along with the Client Services team, will be responsible for providing high quality support to the divisions client base globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, format and edit marketing materials (including presentations, factsheets, ad hoc materials) at both a corporate, product and client level
- Assisting with the creation of client pitch materials, working with the relevant internal sales and investment teams
- Working with the wider client services team to manage the entire client experience from initial pitch through to launch
- Assisting the team with RFP and DDQ submissions for corporate and product related solutions
- Relevant Client Service or Marketing experience (ideally within asset management)
- Proven expertise in designing, formatting, editing and creating marketing and investment materials
-Competence and confidence when working with marketing materials.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now