Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our prominent asset management clients in London is currently seeking an Marketing Executive (EMEA Retail) for a 6 month fixed contract in order to support the product marketing team across multiple asset classes.
This role entails contributing to the development and implementation of product marketing plans; while also ensuring the delivery of activity including content, digital, multi-media, webinars, and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workflow for the client's monthly fund reporting process, and in doing so, working closely with the firms writing and editing team.
- Ensuring the timely coordination of the production of new product marketing content using a range of freelance copywriters and product specialists.
- Managing the production, design and then delivery and publishing to clients (fund buyers, advisers, end investors or internal clients)
- Collaborating closely with specialist marketing functions and external agencies to ensure activation of communications and content generation.
- Excellent project management skills and have the ability to move projects forward in a complex and dynamic environment.
-Proven experience in working in marketing within financial services, preferably in asset management, banking or wealth management
-Basic investment knowledge and an understanding of the intermediated marketplace in Europe (IMC qualification would be desirable)
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now