Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Daily Rate||£60k to £80k|
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our asset management clients is currently looking for a Marketing Associate /Marketing Manager with Nordic language skills to join their team in their London office. The firm has significant market share of investors worldwide, and manages over 4 trillion of the worlds wealth.
The successful candidate will work closely with the existing Nordic Marketing Executive based in the Stockholm office to deliver impactful marketing and communications programmes.
Other responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for executing the local marketing plan in line with the local, EMEA and Global goals & objectives.
- Develop and manage local marketing campaigns (web, e-mail, social) on key investment themes in close collaboration with central marketing teams
- Grow the business with marketing activities in co-operation with Sales by understanding client relationships and client business models and develop and implement marketing programmes accordingly
- Implement, leverage and localise EMEA wide marketing campaigns in the local countries
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team, translation agencies and Compliance to maintain, update and improve local websites
- Experience of marketing in the financial services sector (ideally asset management)
- Excellent English language skills and at least one Native Nordic language
- Organisational, analytical and project management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
- Experience and/or interest in content marketing desirable
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua would be a plus
- Experience with content management tools, CRM and Adobe or Google Analytics would be a plus
- Experience of working in an international environment would be a plus
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now