Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£55k to £70k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our clients who are an global fund manager is currently seeking a RFP Specialist to join their growing firm in London.
This firm is committed to providing effective and long-term strategies that deliver results to their institutional clients and in doing this have grown to manage over £50bn AUM.
- Working within the RFP team, you will be primarily responsible for completing RFPs/RFIs/DDQs, making an active contribution to the companys commercial success.
- Supporting the firms institutional business and the third party distribution business globally.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the firms investment strategies and products, and develop close working relationships with the stakeholders.
- Complete RFPs/RFIs/DDQs.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from various business units within the firm.
- Be a specialist of certain asset classes
- Ensure that the RFP database (PMAPS) is updated on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the marketing team to help ensure consistent internal and external communication across the global organisation.
- Report to Head of RFP on any issues regarding the day to day operations of the RFP function.
- University degree followed by relevant working experience
- IMC or CFA would be desirable
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in an RFP role
- Experience in a leadership role would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven project management and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interest in asset management, with a solid understanding of the main asset classes.
- Language skills would be useful; German, Italian, French
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now