Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an independently managed global asset manager, which provides investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of the European marketing activity.
- Delivers strategy, innovation, and execution to all areas of the business across the full marketing spectrum.
- Execute country level marketing plans for the region, helping to deliver brand and product campaigns
- Development of investment collateral and client communications through online and offline channels for the European client group.
- Manage digital campaign activity from conception to delivery and have in-depth knowledge of the technical detail that underpins multi-channel digital marketing activity.
- Strong project management skills coupled with proven innovation delivery across a range of campaign management, CRM, content management and collaboration platforms would be highly beneficial.
- Working closely with the European Channel Marketing Manager, wider global marketing team, brand, PR, investment teams and global client groups to formulate and execute the European marketing strategy and in country marketing plans.
- The successful candidate will display a proven track record of digital marketing and innovation delivery across a broad range of social media and digital marketing disciplines.
- Project management
- Integrated digital campaign management
- Web content creation and publishing
- Significant Asset Management experience
- Product, market and distribution knowledge
- Experience in marketing to financial intermediaries
- European language skills desirable
This is a demanding role for a rapidly growing region across multiple countries primarily covering Italy, Germany, Spain and Nordics.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3378 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now