Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
An international investment management firm are currently seeking a permanent Investment Writer to join their team based in London.
With employees passionate about providing the most unique service to clients, this firm has used their 25 years+ experience to become one of the largest international investment management firms and have grown their assets to reach over $100bn AUM.
As the Investment Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and editing investment commentary, including information on current portfolios.
- Working with portfolio managers to ensure investment commentary is produced efficiently and effectively.
- Generating thought leadership content ideas, and presenting structured articles following research for this.
- Producing semi-annual and annual commentaries and reports for investors.
- Attending internal meetings and keeping up with news stories to ensure firm knowledge is current.
- Monitoring commentary requirements and meeting deadlines.
- Contributing to ad hoc projects as and when is needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience working in an investment management firm within a similar investment writing role.
- Strong experience in writing and editing high quality content, with preference fixed income writing.
- A keen interest in financial markets.
For more information on the roles we have available, or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now