Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global, well renowned investment management clients is currently seeking a Global Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team in London.
With over £600bn AUM and accessing markets across the globe, this firm have research at the heart of their process work towards innovative solutions to provide long-term value for their clients.
As the Global Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be reporting to the Global Head of this team and responsible for key projects and delivering the marketing strategy following investor surveys and thought leadership initiatives.
The Global Marketing Manager will also be responsible for:
- Ownership and development of the global marketing strategy for the firm
- Delivering the marketing strategy in line with the corporate thought leadership programme
- Setting objectives, defining KPIs and developing the plan of activities for the marketing team
- Contributing to global marketing projects in support of their brand principles
- Managing agency relationships when needed
- Managing and tracking the budget
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a similar Marketing Communication role within the investment management industry. They will have the ability to take ownership of projects and manage stakeholder communications effectively.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now