Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£50k to £70k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
An innovative and fast growing boutique Asset Management firm are seeking a driven and hard working individual to join their North West Business Development team as their new Business Development Manager.
Our client are open to looking at candidates based in London, who would be able to commute to Manchester a few times a week, and candidates who are permanently located in the North West region.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the companies investment products, as well as effective presentation of products to intermediaries and potential investors.
- Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth managers and market influencers in a specific territory in the UK with the ability to travel and manage forward diary planning.
- Cultivate existing and establish new profitable relationships with intermediaries to ensure that the company can grow their business by providing them with investment solutions that meet their clients requirements.
- Be an ambassador at industry and networking events, conferences and seminars in the local region and potentially the UK if needed.
- Negotiate pricing and business terms for any bespoke investment enquiries.
- Intermediaries will include financial advisers, private banks, tax advisors, accountants and lawyers.
- Act as client relationship manager for existing and new clients, liaising with their advisers where necessary.
- A proven track record in building and servicing a client base of IFAs, in the private banking, wealth management or investment management sectors.
- The ability to schedule and run and busy diary.
- Drive the business and brand in specific location.
- Excellent track record in maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels in the marketplace.
- Ability to understand complex investment products and understand their tax implications for investors, and to present them clearly.
- Confident and strong communicator and presenter to individuals as well.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now