Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our well-renowned global asset management clients is currently seeking an individual to join their hard working London team as their new Investor Relations Assistant.
- Organising meetings and supporting Board meetings.
- Manage events: distribution of invitations, event logistics, itineraries, venue and equipment hire plus provide on-site administrative support.
- Assist in the creation of external reports such as monthly newsletters and Annual/Interim Reports.
- Monitoring and gaining understanding of transactions and valuations as well as sourcing other information for use in communications..
- The holder of this position will be required to regularly review the websites content for accuracy and to develop an understanding of the implications for the website whenever information is released by the company.
- Maintain accurate records of investors (active and inactive) and other contacts, maintain database of sector/company research.
- Confidently liaise with brokers, analysts and investors to set up meetings/calls and handle general enquiries.
- Provide general support and take calls and messages, directing them as appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and confidence to flag up inconsistencies in content.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to gain a good understanding of the teams working practices and processes.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise/manage own workload.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills and working knowledge of Excel.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now