Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our global asset management client is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team and focus on the institutional channel.
With nearly 100 years of experience, this international firm believe in a mutual understanding with investors to drive active management, engagement, extensive research and collaboration to continue developing their expertise and providing a high quality service to their clients.
As the Institutional Marketing Manager you will be reporting to the Director of EMEA Marketing within the global marketing team, overseeing the EMEA market to deliver effective marketing programs and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Other responsibilities of the Institutional Marketing Manager include:
- Executing marketing campaigns in collaboration with Global Marketing colleagues
- Contributing to and managing industry and company held events
- Transforming marketing goals in the form of PR, print and digital as well as utilising available social media platforms
- Ensure clear direction in the management of projects and associated budgets
- Providing insight into marketing performance and competitor movements
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in a similar Marketing Manager role within asset management covering the institutional market, as well as a strong understanding of financial products and associated techniques and strategies.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now